Monday, May 4, 2009

Make-up

I came down one morning and saw both of my girls all prettied up! Morgan had done Macy's hair and put make-up on her. (I, frankly, was amazed Macy had let her!). Then, she had generously applied her own make-up and did her hair in pig-tails. They were so cute!

It's hard to tell, but Macy had a shiny face with
purple eyeshadow. Her hair was in a pony tail.

Morgan, always loving a good pose!
Macy not thrilled, but complying.

Lovin' on each other.

We love our little ones.

6 comments:

The Easton Family said...

I'm so glad you put up a new posting!!! Look at your lovely girls...and Morgan with her missing tooth is too cute! Miss you guys tons!

Melissa said...

Seriously, look at those beautiful girls! How fun.

Melanie said...

Is Macy walking? I can't believe how much she has grown since we moved! They are BOTH so adorable! As your boy will sure be as well. :) Your blog is so cute! I had so much fun talking to you the other day. I will let you know when we have our new one. :)

Margaret Kay said...

My goodness, you sure did get the blogging bug - I had to go back and catch up; I'm so glad you are. Now I want to see a photo of YOU and your newest sweetie baby boy - please!!! We'll compare you and Jamie! xoxoxo

Jessie said...

Oh Cris they are getting soooo big! Macy has the prettiest eyes! I love the make-up! I can't believe Morgan lost her first tooth too!
Thank you soooo much for the cute present you sent Sienna! She loved it so much and is writing you guys a note!
Love and miss you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your fun its great...
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales