Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!!
We had a very fun Halloween this year. We kicked off the weekend festivities with a ward Trunk-or-Treat. We attended with our friends, the Posts. Then we celebrated Saturday by Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood and having a soup party at our house afterward. It was a fun weekend and the kids had a great time. Macy, Ellie, Morgan and Jaydeen at the Fall Festival party for our ward.

Morgan and Macy have authentic Chinese costumes sent by their grandparents in Taiwan.



Macy and Jaydeen living the high-life and getting the royal treatment between doors! Both girls sported different costumes this next night.



All the parents hanging out while the kiddos are knocking!

We had quite the gang. There were 10 kids trick-or-treating in our group.

Preston was cozy and warm and could've cared less about all the festivities!
He hung out in the stroller the entire time!

Ashley and Morgan - best buddies!
Macy and Joe Dirt, uh-er Wade, winding down. It was getting cold!


Here's the whole family. I'm a construction worker, Wade is "Randy", a creepy mechanic, but so many people thought he was Joe Dirt (I guess it's the wig),
Preston in his Peapod outfit and the Chinese girls. We had fun dressing up.

Daddy with his boy.

Preston looking cute in his Peapod costume.

Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE the girls' authentic costumes, fabulous. And I think Preston looks a lot like Morgan as a baby, at least by these pictures. Cute stuff!

Thanks for the call last week, was fun to really catch up.

Jessie said...

Oh man how cute is that little pea in the pod! Oh man I just want to kiss those cheeks! Cant believe how big his eyes are! The girls look so cute and you and Wade look awesome!!!