Wade and I met in Provo, UT in 1999 and after a 7 month courtship, we were married in the Salt Lake Temple on March 17, 2000. Shortly after, we moved to Denver, Colorado to begin Wade's post-graduate work. We have been here pretty much ever since (except for a small stint in UT).
We have two little girls, Morgan (5) and Macy (6 months). We adore our girlie's and have a blast with them. Morgan loves being a big sister and is very good at it. In fact, I don't know what we'd do without her helping out all of the time! She usually knows what we need before we ask. She is great. Macy is a sweetheart and has blessed our family a lot since she joined us in November. She is her own darling little person and lots of FUN!Wade is working hard at his business, Paperless Technologies. Check it out at http://www.gopaperlessnow.com/. He works hard every day with his partner, Travis Hall, and they are troopers. My motto for our business so far is "slow and steady." I know it will take off like crazy one day, but for now, the good thing is that we are consistently, slow and steady. I'm okay with that.
I am busy being a Mother and I love it. I have fun with my girls even if we're just hanging out at home doing nothing in particular. I am grateful I get to stay home since I have had to work in the past. It's nice to be able to dedicate this time to them. I enjoy spending time with my little family and seeing my husband every night after work. I get "me" time too, and occasionally get together with my friends for girls night. I consider blogging a "me" thing, too. I think it will be a fun little hobby.
We are very happy right now and couldn't ask for much more!
Well, that's it for now. See you next post.
2 comments:
yeah!!!! i'm so excited you finally did something with the blog... now if we could just get your mom and dad to post.
haley
-oh, can you send me your mom's email address? i told her i'd send her the instructions step by step when they stopped in the other day. thanks! hayleaves@yahoo.com
yeah, you can reply that way... whatever works. i knew it was up cause i use Igoogle and everytime you update it comes up on my "to read" list. i told your mom i only required her to put up her address so that kamryn could send her mail. i also told her if she just wanted to email me what she wanted posted and the pictures i would post it for her if she wanted. i love your parents. we already miss them. jeff even got a little sentimental when they turned out their back porch light for the last time... so sad!!! now we have to get our own back yard light- see the trouble they cause us?-jk! well, good too see you are up and blogging! keep it up!
Post a Comment