Monday, June 16, 2008

Visiting the Denver Temple

On Saturday, we went to the Denver Temple with the French Creek Ward Primary. It was really neat and Morgan enjoyed it a lot. We had Family Home Evening tonight and talked about temples as a recap of the weekend. Morgan regurgitated so much information that the guide taught her...stuff I didn't even recall! It's nice to know that she listens and remembers! This is a picture of the girls that we took just before we left for the temple.
Morgan is 5 and Macy is 6 months. Macy is wearing the outfit that Grandma Dowse gave to Morgan when she was a baby.


2 comments:

swtelford said...

I finally checked out your blog. It looks good!! Keep it up!!

Melissa said...

Cristy, it was fantastic to talk to you today. So glad you have a blog, I will check often! Let me know when I can link. :)