Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween!
It was a lot of fun this year. Morgan was Hannah Montana...of course! and Macy was a pretty fairy. We had a lot of activities like the ward trunk-or-treat, Morgan's Kindergarten party and Trick-or-Treating in the neighborhood. It was actually warm this year. Hooray!
Morgan 5 years old
Macy 11 months

The Ward Trunk-or-Treat

Ashley and Ryan Menard (our friends and neighbors) with the girls.

Our good friends the Marsh's . They looked so good!

Kindergarten PartyMrs. Hegre and Morgan

Three Hannah Montana's in her class
Costume Parade

Principal Maas and Vice Principal Francis
Jackson, Mandi and Kai Fobert

TRICK OR TREATING

Macy's BFF Jaydeen (and Dad, Ben).
They are just 9 days apart and two houses down.

Look at all that candy!

Morgan and Ellie posing in the candy cocoon.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh my gosh I love that you have a blog now and I can see inside your life! The girls so so dang cute and wow Wade as a hipppie! It's a good look!
Morgan sure makes a good Hannah Montana! I can't let Sienna see that or she will be jeolous! I know she's 2 and know who Hannah Montana is...scary! (Big Brothers will do that for you!) Macy adorable as always!!!

Jessie said...

Oh and Morgan is by far the best Hannah Montana in her class!!!

The Easton Family said...

I miss you guys so much!!!!!

Melissa said...

What fun pictures! I love the girls' costumes. Connor's school doesn't allow costumes, which was disappointing. And wasn't it great to actually have warm weather for trick-or-treating this year?

The Hansen Bunch said...

Adorable! That pretty much says it all! Darling family and you better believe that I have enjoyed your entire blog! Miss you!
Mindee

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Macy is a little cherub! You guys look great!

Jessie said...

How about some Christmas pictures???
:)