Friday, February 20, 2009

BUSTED

Soo, I've been out of it for a while, obviously. My guilt and having to "catch up" on the last four months has kept me away, but I decided it was time to move on. So, I'll start out my first blog of '09 with the recent pics that we call Busted...see for yourself!


8 comments:

Melissa said...

A post! So nice to see. Macy is looking way too old, crazy! She is darling, despite the naughtiness reflected in the pictures. At least she had fun, though!

The Easton Family said...

Ahhhhh.... we've SO been there! Several times, actually. With permanent sharpies, nonetheless! She's sure adorable! We miss you guys! Thanks for the phone call yesterday!

swtelford said...

Woah, she decided on a mustache I see...Did you get the marker out? You are a wonder in the laundry room!

Jessie said...

You can't even get mad at that face! She is getting so big!! I just want to kiss those cheeks!

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Uh oh! Looks like she may have had too much fun!

Melanie said...

Cristy she is so cute! And so is your blog! Please keep in touch! Thank you SO much for helping me clean! You saved me!

Joan said...

How nice that we can see what's going on in Denver now. Love you guys!

Aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

So naughty! But so cute! I love her little piggies.