Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Preston Wade Hardie

We welcomed the newest member of our family Preston Wade Hardie, born July 30, 2009 at 2:33 p.m. He weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz and was 20 inches long. He is the sweetest little guy and so cute (but we are totally biased!). His entrance was a little dramatic, but all is well and he's already growing so much after almost one week. Here's a rundown of pictures on the day he was born starting at the beginning.
Picture taken just before leaving for the hospital
to be induced! Big Mama!!!Macy's going to miss her perch. Big Boy 7 lbs 9 oz.
Can't really see it, but he has tons of dark hair.

Already getting tons of lovin' from his sisters.

See all those kisses? He's gotta be resilient!
Morgan has been anticipating him so much. She is going
to be such a big helper. He has a bit of a cone head because
they had to use the help of a vacuum to get him out, but it
will subside in a couple of weeks.
Macy's world is about to be rocked...
but, she's keen on him in the hospital!

9 comments:

Nichols Family said...

Cristy,
I was getting on your blog to see if you had your baby, and HERE HE IS! How exciting! I'm sorry I wasn't able to make your baby shower, I really really wanted to be there. I still want to make you a hooter hider (if you want it) so please let me know what color material you might like!!!
Congrats! (And sorry to hear his entrance was "a little dramatic", that's never fun.

The McCauley Family said...

wow..i didn't realize that three of my companions were pregnant at the same time! Congratulations..so glad everyone is safe. You have a very cute family!

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Congrats! I didn't realize you were expecting! How exciting! 2 girls and a boy are very fun!

Melanie said...

Cristy! (And Family!)
Congrats! Your time came so fast that I was shocked to see that you already had him! Only MY pregnancies seem to drag on and on.:) AND you NEVER even got big! You may think (or even wish) but with you it seems impossible to get big! I want to talk to you so badly. I will give you a couple of weeks and then I will call. I wish I was there to help out!

Melissa said...

Congrats guys! Cute little boy, hope everyone is doing well.

haley said...

oh, so excited for you!!!! we found out we are having a BOY, too. you'll have to let me know how 3 kids are. i'm a little nervous for it. he's dang cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, welcome baby Preston! He looks adorable. He is going to be one well loved little guy, look at all the kisses he is already getting.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your fun its great...
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales

amy said...

CHRISTY!!! I just recently re-found your blog! You had another baby!! Oh I am just so so excited for you and Wade!!! Congrats my friend. And a boy so so cute! I hope you are doing well and recovering!!! Our babies are only about 3 weeks apart! I am just thrilled for you! I hope you are getting some rest!