It's no secret that I'm not the best blogger in the world. Because I haven't shown my poor parents in Taiwan many pictures, I wanted to give them a rundown of the past few months (before they get home next month). Below are some pics beginning at the hospital in early August and showing all the history in between until the end of September. Not lots of commentary, but lots of pictures!!
Getting some fresh air.
My sister Julie worked so hard for one full week following Preston's birth.
First Smiles. (about 5 days old)
I love how they crunch up so small.
Macy and Quinn hanging out.
Morgan's first day of school. First Grade!
Nice lipstick, Macy!
Preston's FIRST bath. We are all excited as you can see.
More make-up. Nice.
What is it with our girsl and their love of make-up and posing?
Sisters chilling out.
Labor Day with the Milligan clan near Rocky Mtn. National Forest
James and Macy
Painting Nails
Wade's parents' came for a visit mid-September.
We toured Estes Park and Rocky Mtn. National Park
Visiting Miller Farms with our good friends, the Posts.
Cris I am so glad you posted this for your parents! :) Tell them thanks! I loved looking through your last few months. It makes me so sad that Sienna can't hang out with Morgan and Macy! They would have sooo much fun, and I hope that make-up is not the ones I have given them! ;) Preston is sure cute too! I just wanna hold and snuggle him! Why oh why do we have to live sooooo far away from eachother! :( love and miss you guys!
Hi, we are the Hardie family. Wade, Cristy, Morgan, Macy and Preston. We are on our own here in Colorado, so we're going to use this blog as a way to keep up with family and friends.
1 comment:
Cris I am so glad you posted this for your parents! :) Tell them thanks! I loved looking through your last few months. It makes me so sad that Sienna can't hang out with Morgan and Macy! They would have sooo much fun, and I hope that make-up is not the ones I have given them! ;) Preston is sure cute too! I just wanna hold and snuggle him! Why oh why do we have to live sooooo far away from eachother! :( love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment