Fall is such a great season!
It brings cooler weather, tasty pumpkin treats and best of all, LEAVES!!! The girls were outside playing in the front yard each enjoying leaves in their own way.
Macy's first time playing in the leaves was pretty
interesting for her and great fun.

She found them to be especially tasty!
Morgan's idea of fun is climbing the tree and
blending in among the leaves and branches.
blending in among the leaves and branches.
3 comments:
I love fall too, especially pumpkin treats, yum! Macy is so cute in the leaves. I am sure Grant would want to climb the tree too!
Cristy, such frequent blogging you are doing! I love it!
Super cute fall leaf pictures. Macy is a picture in her little leaf pile, and Morgan looks a model in the tree. Cute girls!
I love fall! Looks like they are having fun!
Post a Comment